- Do something you really enjoy.
- Do something that really makes you feel great. All the time. Every day.
- Figure out what you are passionate about and follow your passion.
Two examples from my personal life:
- Daniel is passionate about chess. That’s why he is doing well. His drive is intrinsic and second to none.
- Noa (my wife) is passionate about teaching Art with historical context, and decided to follow this passion of hers with Art History In Practice. Amazing things followed, like the homage to Nina Katchadourian.
Your mileage will NOT vary. I promise.